Whatsapp Tips and Tricks that you must use to have more enjoyment on Whatsapp, Whatsapp messenger is a popular Online messaging service app available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia, Java Mobiles, WhatsApp for PC also available now, that is truly biggest 200 million per month active users which is more substantial than any other messenger that is presently available in the market.
The reputation of WhatsApp has developed a lot of WhatsApp tips and tricks on the online and also many users are looking for these amazing WhatsApp tips to use in their smartphone and surprise their friends. Many of our audience also requested us to write about best WhatsApp tips and tricks. So, here are a number of tips, tricks, and apps to have more from Whatsapp. Sit back relax and see these WhatsApp tips and tricks to make fun of your friends.
- 1 Popular Whatsapp Tips and Tricks That Every One Should Know
- 2 Cool Whatsapp Tricks to make fun of your Friends
Popular Whatsapp Tips and Tricks That Every One Should Know
Backup And Restore WhatsApp Chats
WhatsApp makes automatic backups of your chats, but you can also make a manual backup. On iOS, it’s Settings > Chat Settings > Chat Backup, then tap Back Up Now.
On Android, just go into Settings > Chat settings and tap Backup conversations to create a backup. This won’t backup your media, so you’ll need to use a file manager to copy the media folders in /sdcard/WhatsApp/Media.
There’s no way to restore chats directly from WhatsApp, so if you want to restore a backup you’re going to have to uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp. When you start WhatsApp after the reinstall, you should be prompted to restore your most recent backup. Just follow the procedure and your chats should all be back.
Change Your WhatsApp Phone Number
If you’ve changed phone numbers but kept the same phone, you don’t need to uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp just to change numbers. There’s a setting within WhatsApp that will let you migrate your WhatsApp account to a different phone number.
Go to Settings > Account > Change number. Enter your old phone number in the top field and then your new phone number in the bottom field. Then press Done. Verify your new phone number, and all your chat history, groups and so on will be migrated to the new number.
Keep your Whatsapp Account Privacy
As WhatsApp becomes the go-to chat app for more and more people, the likelihood of making group decisions gets carried over as well. So if you’re always getting added to new group chats filled with strangers (you social butterfly, you), you might want to keep certain details private until those strangers become friends.
Head to Settings—>Privacy, and then tweak you’re Last Seen, Profile Photo and Status to retain a bit of mystery. Choose to share them with Everyone, or only your Contacts, or Nobody at all. Unfortunately, there’s nothing you can do about hiding your phone number. Above Whatsapp Tips and Tricks are must known to every user.
Cool Whatsapp Tricks to make fun of your Friends
Spy and Investigate Conversation of One’s Friend
Is it feasible to Spy straight into Whatsapp conversation in your close friends and read their conversation? Yes, it will be possible and I’ll explain you relating to this awesome trick through which you’ll spy your close friend’s conversation. Just comply with the below-stated steps.
- Firstly, you want to do is, go to the MicroSD card and then go through the Whatsapp and down the road on the Repository option.
- Immediately after that, you are done with step one you’ll get two files including, msgstore-yyyy.. dd.. db. crypt
- msgstore. db. crypt
- After finding these files, you must do is take these files from the friends mobile and then you can be easily able you just read their conversations they have done with their friends. You can open them employing a simple text publisher.
Install WhatsApp On An Android Tablet
- Temporarily change the security settings to allow the Android to install apps from unknown sources.
- Go to Settings → Security → Unknown sources and check the box for “Allow installation of applications from both trusted and unknown sources”. This will let you install an app from sources other than play store keep it for a while.
- Download Whatsapp.apk from this link here
- Install Whatsapp apk file.
- Whatsapp will ask your phone number for verification. Enter your number with the complete country code.
- You will shortly receive the verification SMS with the activation code. The message goes like this:
Whatsapp code ***-***. You can also tap on this link to verify your phone: v.whatsapp.com/******
Since you can’t-do SMS verification on your Wifi only tablet because it doesn’t contain any SIM network an alternative you can do is, open the browser on the tablet and type the link from the SMS v.whatsapp.com/******
(****** denotes the 6 digit activation code)
- Whatsapp is now registered on your tablet with the phone number you provided.
- NOTE:- If the same number is registered from any other smartphone it will stop working.
- This is the best of Whatsapp Tips and Tricks collection for Android Tablet users.
You may also want to read How to Download and Install WhatsApp on iPad,iPhone, iPod Touch(without jailbreaking).
Backup And Regain WhatsApp Chats
WhatsApp makes automatic backups of the chats, But it’s also possible to make a handbook backup. Follow these simple quick steps to restore all your WhatsApp chats.
- In iOS, Go to be able to Settings > Speak Settings > Speak Backup, then just click Backup Now.
- In Android, just go straight into Settings > Speak settings and faucet Backup conversations to generate a backup.
- It will not likely backup your media, so you will have to use a record manager to burn the media files in /sdcard/WhatsApp/Media with your mobile.
- There’s ugh to restore talks directly from WhatsApp, so if you want to restore a burn just uninstall in addition to reinstall WhatsApp.
- Whilst you begin WhatsApp right after the reinstalling one’s app, you ought to be prompted to restore your newest backup.
- Here are some Best WhatsApp status to impress your friends
Set Full Whatsapp Dp or Profile Picture Without Cropping
We have a special guide to set full sized Whatsapp Dp on our blog under Whatsapp Tips and Tricks. Do visit for full information.
- Explore Whatsapp Dp 2017 Collection
Mute Group CHAT
We’re all in at least a few group chats at any one time, created because someone (likely the group admin) was bored. People tend to get overzealous in chats, especially since WhatsApp allows group conversations of up to 50 participants. Who hasn’t woken up to the horror of 100+ unread messages fuelled by a night of boredom?
How: To prevent yourself from being woken up by the constant lighting up of your smartphone screen,
- You can either flip your phone over and ignore it or
- Mute the offending group chat.
- Tap on the group chat of your choice,
- Then the name to bring up Group Info where you will find the option to Mute the chat for eight hours to one week or a year.
- Alternatively, you can exit it all together.
- Whatsapp Tips and Tricks about Mute Group Chat has been the best one so far.
Know where your friend exactly right now Truth or Lie
We’ve all been a victim of that “on the way” lie when the person in question is still in bed. To prevent yourself from ever getting duped again, insist that the contact shares their current location with you by tapping on the arrow icon next to the text box and then Share Location. There’s also a way of preventing them from manually entering their location…
How: The way the location appears is a clue. If it’s a real GPS-based location, the location share will appear as a dropped pin, but if it’s a location they entered, its address will appear beside the dropped pin. Feel free to call them out on it.
We will update new Best WhatsApp tips and tricks day-to-day. Keep visiting to enjoy latest WhatsApp tips and tricks. Don’t forget to share with your friends thank you for your time. Trending articles on this site:-Whatsapp video call apk download, Activate WhatsApp video calling feature.