Hi friends, I dedicated this blog to solve mainly Whatsapp user queries many of the readers asking how to connect to Online Whatsapp i.e., Whatsapp web version. Today in this article, I’m gonna show you how to use Online WhatsApp/Whatsapp Web on your pc. Many of use Whatsapp on our Android or iOS device but some people find using Whatsapp online comfortable so I’ll explain in simple steps to configure WhatsApp Webchat.
To provide you with a richer communication experience, WhatsApp is now accessible both on your phone and your computer. WhatsApp Web is a computer based extension of the WhatsApp account on your phone. The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone will apply to WhatsApp Web and vice versa.
How to use WhatsApp Web on Pc/Laptop-Online Whatsapp Update
At this time, WhatsApp Web is available only for Android, iPhone, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 smartphones. You can see all the messages that you sent on Online Whatsapp Web and vice versa on mobile. WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. See Best Whatsapp Dp 2017 to Impress Others When you use WhatsApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices. Be clear with what is online Whatsapp, It’s just the another platform to use Whatsapp online or Whatsapp Web on your pc browser.
Minimum requirements to enjoy WhatsApp WebCHAT
- You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- Need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer to get Online WhatsApp.
- Use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge as your web browser for better online Whatsapp experience.
- How To Get More Stickers Emoticon For WhatsApp
Use Online Whatsapp to have better user experience with Whatsapp web version
Today, for the first time, millions of you will have the ability to use WhatsApp on your web browser. Our web client is simply an extension of your phone: the web browser mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device — this means all of your messages still live on your phone.
To connect your web browser to your WhatsApp client, simply open https://web.whatsapp.com in your Google Chrome browser. You will see a QR code — scan the code inside of WhatsApp, and you’re ready to go. You have now paired WhatsApp on your phone with the WhatsApp web client. The phone needs to stay connected to the internet for a web client to work, and please make sure to install the latest version of WhatsApp on your phone. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide web client to our iOS users due to Apple platform limitations. We really hope you find web client useful in your everyday lives. You can also use Whatsapp on your PC
To get started with WhatsApp Web-Enjoy Whatsapp Online
- Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- iPhone Users: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from the bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
- From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your logged in computers or to log out from an active WhatsApp Web session.
Note: To avoid data usage charges on your phone, We recommend that you are always connected to Wi-Fi when using WhatsApp Web.
That’s it guys it’s easy to use Whatsapp Web version on Pc/Laptop. If you have any queries using Online Whatsapp/Whatsapp Web please let me know I will always happy to help you in this regard