Online Whatsapp:-Hi friends, I dedicated this blog to solve mainly whatspp user queries many of the readers asking how to connect to online whatsapp i.e., whatsapp web version.Today in this article I’m gonna show you how to use online whatsapp on your pc.Many of use whatsapp on our android or iOS device but some people find using whatsapp online compfortable so i’ll explain in simple steps to configure online whatsapp.
You may also looking for : How To Get More Stickers Emoticon For WhatsApp
How do I use WhatsApp Web..i.e.,Online whatsapp??
To provide you with a richer communication experience, WhatsApp is now accessible both on your phone and your computer. WhatsApp Web is a computer based extension of the WhatsApp account on your phone. The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone will apply to WhatsApp Web and vice versa. At this time, WhatsApp Web is available only for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 smartphones.You can see all the messeages that you sent on online whatsapp
WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. When you use WhatsApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.be clear with what is online whatsapp it’s just the another plotform to use whatsapp online on you pc browser.
Minimum requirements to enjoy WhatsApp Web or online whatsapp
- You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer to get online whatsapp.
- You need to use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge as your web browser for better online whatsapp experience.
Use Online whatsapp to have better user experience with whatsapp web version:-
- Today, for the first time, millions of you will have the ability to use WhatsApp on your web browser. Our web client is simply an extension of your phone: the web browser mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device — this means all of your messages still live on your phone.
To connect your web browser to your WhatsApp client, simply open https://web.whatsapp.com in your Google Chrome browser. You will see a QR code — scan the code inside of WhatsApp, and you’re ready to go. You have now paired WhatsApp on your phone with the WhatsApp web client. Your phone needs to stay connected to the internet for web client to work, and please make sure to install the latest version of WhatsApp on your phone. Unfortunately for now, we will not be able to provide web client to our iOS users due to Apple platform limitations.
We really hope you find web client useful in your everyday lives.
You can also use whatsapp on your PC
To get started with WhatsApp Web-Enjoy whatsapp online
- Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.
Note: To avoid data usage charges on your phone, we recommend that you are always connected to Wi-Fi when using WhatsApp Web.
that’s it guys it’s easy to use online whatsapp that is whatsapp web version if you have any queries using online whatsapp please let me know I will always happy to help you in this regard