- 1 How to Install and Setup WhatsApp for iPad/iPhone iDevices
- 1.1 Step by Step Procedure to Install and Setup Whatsapp for iPad iDevices
- 1.2 Get the .ipa file install WhatsApp for iPad
- 1.3 Download and Start iFUNBOX to install Whatsapp for iPad devices
- 1.4 Install WhatsApp on your iPhone to Use Whatsapp on iPad Devices
- 1.5 Finally, We are at the final Destination to Setup Whatsapp for iPad
How to Install and Setup WhatsApp for iPad/iPhone iDevices
Above steps are short but not cover entire explanation read step by step for full description.
Step by Step Procedure to Install and Setup Whatsapp for iPad iDevices
Before get started all we need is the install file of the app, but we won’t directly get the file and allowed to install it on the iPad. Instead, we’ll do things the old-fashioned way, and install it on your Mac (although this would also work on a PC). Latest WhatsApp Dp collection 2017 download.I’m gonna show you a step by step method to get the Whatsapp for iPad all you got to do is just stick to the steps.
Go to iTunes, then to the iTunes Store, and type WhatsApp into the search field. You’ll see WhatsApp Messenger in the iPhone apps list, but not under iPad. Don’t worry. Click to download the iPhone version (where it says Free), and enter your password. It won’t take a long time to download.
Get the .ipa file install WhatsApp for iPad
We’re going to go off the beaten path a bit now because we need the installation file itself, which uses the .ipa file format. Open Finder, and go to your music folder – where this is located will depend on which OS you’re using. You may be able to simply click Go in the top menu bar, then Home. Latest Whatsapp Love, Funny Status Collection. In my case, I go to the folder whose name is a variant on my own – priced – and music is a folder of that.
Then click iTunes, and either iTunes Media followed by Mobile Applications or just Mobile Applications (depending on your OS). You’ll see all the .ipa files that you’ve downloaded. Scroll down to the WhatsApp file and drag it onto your desktop.
Here is the path for Mac users, open Finder and go to Home > Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Mobile Applications > WhatsApp.ipa
for windows users ,On Windows, go to C > Users > Username > My Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Mobile Applications > WhatsApp.ipa
Download and Start iFUNBOX to install Whatsapp for iPad devices
Connect your iPad (or iPod touch) to your Mac (or PC). We need a program other than iTunes to manage the files on your iPad. The one we’re using in this tutorial iFunbox is available from www.i-funbox.com and is free.How to Setup Full Picture Whatsapp Dp without cropping. Download the latest version of iFunbox for your platform of choice, and start it up.
Steps to be followed in iFunbox
- Open iFunBox and click on Install App.
- Here you’d see the WhatsApp.ipa file. Open it.
- This will install the app on your iPad or the iPod touch.
Now you can see the Whatsapp icon on your iPad device but if you open it won’t be working but we gonna fix it in the next step.
Install WhatsApp on your iPhone to Use Whatsapp on iPad Devices
For this bit, you need an iPhone. Install WhatsApp on this iPhone in the normal way (it needs to be a fresh install you may need to delete it and reinstall if you had WhatsApp already), start it up, and then register a phone number the one you wish to use with WhatsApp on your iPad. You’ll have to confirm this using a code sent to the number you give.
Quick Steps to be followed on iPhone
- Uninstall WhatsApp, if already installed. If not simply download and install it.
- Follow the regular process of entering your mobile digits and verifying with the text message code.
- If you are done, Connect your iPhone to either Mac or PC.
Click on User Applications under the entry for the iPhone, double-click on the icon for WhatsApp, and then copy the Library and Documents folders in there onto your desktop. This will contain the registration data.
Go to User Applications > WhatsApp > and copy Library and Documents files to the desktop.
Finally, We are at the final Destination to Setup Whatsapp for iPad
We’re nearly there. Unplug the iPhone, plug the iPad back in, and in iFunbox, click on User Applications under the iPad’s entry, and then WhatsApp – as before. Latest Text Messaging Apps Collection. We will now replace the Library and Documents folders in here with the ones on the desktop, thereby copying the iPhone’s registration data onto the iPad.
- Plug the iPhone out, and plug in your iPad or device back in.
- Again, Go to User Applications > WhatsApp > delete Document and Library folders and copy the two files from desktop
- That’s pretty much it. A few people have found difficulties at this point but you should be perfect if you’ve carefully followed the steps. You may need to close WhatsApp on your iPad and start it up again to stop it saying that the device isn’t supported or working.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial How to Setup Whatsapp for iPad Devices. If you are facing any difficulties please let me know I would love to you help you out.