Download iMessage for Pc/Laptop : Got bored with the traditional messaging apps so far.Time to say good bye for all those messengers because iMessage for pc released and got the good reviews and ratings. Being famous on the iTunes it got lot of latest features. In this guide I will be discussing step by step procedure to Download iMessage for PC with operating systems Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Xp/Mac for free. But we can’t use our android phone. So the best option that we have is to install iMessage for PC and take advantage of all the features.
This app comes pre-installed with iphone,ipad and mac computers.The app is quite popular for sending text messages, images, documents and videos to your related family members and friends.All these features are also available for pc too we will be making use of emulator to run this awesome app on pc. I’ll discuss the step by step to install ios emulator and to run the app on your pc. Before going to installation we shall Discuss some of the eminent features of iMessage app on pc for those who haven’t used the yet.
- 1 How actually imessage works on pc:
- 2 Free Download and Install iMessage for PC-Windows 10, Windows 7/8/xp/8.1/ Mac
- 2.1 Download iMessage for Mac Operating Systems-
- 2.2 New updated trick-imessage for pc with out any emulator see how it works
- 2.3 How to send iMessages from any web browser on any operating system-imessage on pc :
- 2.4 What is Remote Messages?
- 2.5 Where to get it
- 2.6 Configuring Remote Messages to get the imessage on pc:
- 3 Connecting over Wi-Fi
Some Quick features of iMessage for pc:-
- Quick and user friendly messaging app to send unlimited text,images and videos to your friends and loved ones they gonna love it.
- You can easily setup a group chat and share everything
- Accessibility through the inbuilt message app on iPhone will not charge for the slandered sms when sending messages to an iOS user.
- It will notify when your friend typing message.
How actually imessage works on pc:
iMessage is accessible through the Messages app on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 5 or later or on a Mac running OS X Mountain Lion or later. Owners of these devices can register one or more email addresses with Apple, and, additionally, iPhone owners can register their phone numbers with Apple, provided their carrier is supported. When a message is sent to a mobile number, Messages will check with Apple if the mobile number is set up for iMessage. If it is, then the message will seamlessly transition from SMS to iMessage.
Free Download and Install iMessage for PC-Windows 10, Windows 7/8/xp/8.1/ Mac
To avail this iMessage app on pc you need install the ipadian emulator first.Don’t worry it’s simple to install the emulator.Here are the quick steps to install the emulator.Then you need to run the iMessage app on emulator
- Download the ipadian emulator from the official website the link is available right below
- Now download the software which is absolutely free of cost.
- Once downloaded successfully, install it by clicking the exe file. The installation process is quite simple as you just need to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now open the software by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Search for the “iMessage” in the Search box provided and clicking it will automatically start the downloading and installation process of the app.
- That’s it, now to launch the app you just need to open the iPadian and look for the iMessage app.
If you are using Bluestacks Android Emulator and troubling to get iMessage look on to this guide.
Download iMessage for Mac Operating Systems-
If you are a mac user it’s so simple to get the iMessage for Pc with Mac Os you just need to download the software provided in the link below. Then you just need to follow the simple steps to install the app on your Mac.
- Here is the link to download iMessage for your PC.
New updated trick-imessage for pc with out any emulator see how it works
How to send iMessages from any web browser on any operating system-imessage on pc :
you’re away on travel without access to the Mac you normally use? Worry not, as Remote Messages has been updated with support for iOS devices to enjoy imessage on pc. The popular jailbreak tweak developed by Beast Soft is a browser-based front end for the Messages app on iOS devices. Find out what that means ahead…
What is Remote Messages?
Remote Messages is a browser based front-end for the iOS Messages application. Our goal is to replicate as much functionality from the native Messages app as we can in the web browser. Essentially, Remote Messages replicates as much functionality of the Messages app as possible in modern web browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer 9 or later. The two main benefits of using Remote Messages over Messages for Mac is that it works on any operating system and lets you send traditional SMS messages.
Where to get it
Priced at $3.99 Remote Messages 3.2 for iOS 9 is available through the BigBoss repo on Cydia.
Users of Remote Messages (for iOS 7 & 8) can upgrade for free. Earlier versions can upgrade for $1.99.You can also use imessage for pc without any emulator.it’s done with any browser with simple trick. I’ll explain how to use imessage for pc in browser:
- Download and install the Remote Messages on your iPhone or Android device
- If you are using an iPhone, then it must be jailbroker in order to move to the next step in installing iMessage for Windows
- Jail breaking is very easy and anyone can do it on their own
Configuring Remote Messages to get the imessage on pc:
Step 1: Open Settings .
Step 2: Scroll down and tap ‘Remote Messages’, it is usually situated close to the bottom.
Step 3: Set the username and password you wish to log in with. If you like, you can also set the port number you wish to use. (Ports range between 0 and 65535)
Step 4: Slide the ‘Enable’ toggle to the ‘On’ state. Please allow the server a few seconds to start. If you have any trouble starting the server, a reliable solution is to simply reboot your device once.
Connecting over Wi-Fi
Step 1: Make sure your device is connected to the same network as your computer.
Step 3: Enter the IP into the address bar of your web browser, followed by : , then the port number. For example: http://192.168.0.5:333
Step 4: At the prompt, authenticate using the username and password you set
For those not having an Apple device, this was the complete guide by which you can download iMessage for PC with Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1, Xp easily. Now you can make unlimited sms to your best friends and family members without any extra effort. Make sure you to enable your graphics driver to keep the things smooth. If you are facing any difficulties while installing imessage on your pc kindly let me know i’ll help you out.