Facebook Chatbots:-Facebook has officially launched its chatbots API for Messenger, which it’s naming Messenger Platform. Additionally, the Live Chat feature rumored to be hitting the Web is also launching today via an API. As of now let’s stick to messenger chatbots.I’m gonna explain what are messenger chatbots? how messenger chatbots work? how actually we can build messenger chatbots to help grow buisiness. A Messenger bot can do things like send links, show images and provide detailed descriptions of items, services or features. There’s also a way to chat with a business like CNN. Just type something like “what’s going on in the world today?” and get a card of news. On stage at F8, Mark Zuckerberg also propped up 1-800-Flowers, which is a partner at launch.
Chatting with businesses via facebook chatbots is not a new trick, but is fast becoming a popular one. Michael Richardson, co-founder and CEO of one of the established players in the game of bots. Chatbots opening up an engagement channel for businesses could be as monumental as app platforms adding push notifications. It’s about brands being able to further reduce the friction of serving more customers with lightweight, service-oriented interactions. Just like apps and mobile wallets, facebook chatbots need to consider the user’s complete context with interactions flowing through the rest of the business.
Three Main Capabilities Within Facebook ChatBots for Messenger
- Send/Receive API. This new capability includes the ability to send and receive text, images, and rich bubbles with CTAs.
- Generic Message Templates. We think people prefer to tap buttons and see beautiful images, rather than learn a new programming language to interact with your bot. That’s why we’ve built structured messages with call to actions, horizontal scroll, urls, and postbacks.
- Welcome screen + Null state CTAs. Our first principle was giving developers space to own the experience. Think of the message thread as your app
Here’s How to use Facebook Chatbots-A new Messenger chatbots
“Note: Please make sure that you have the most up-to-date version of the Messenger app installed”
- Just go into the Messenger app on iPhone and search for ‘CNN’, ‘Poncho’ or ‘Spring’
- Three of the first ‘chatbots’ to launch within Facebook’s Messenger service.
- So far, the ‘chatbots’ are working on iPhone, but doesn’t seem to be on Android in the UK.
- You’ll be able to communicate with the ‘chatbots’ simply by messaging them
- And in future, you’ll be able to do anything from online banking to ordering food direct from Messenger.
How to use the facebook chatbots for business development
Facebook chatbots messenger is basically a software that’s capable of human-like conversation and of doing some simple jobs once reserved for actual people. People use them to order film tickets, pay for meals and even send each other gifts.
At a presentation in San Francisco, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said developers were now able to build chatbots inside its Messenger app to enable users to communicate with businesses directly in its latest effort to dominate enterprise transactions and customer service.
Latest news about chatbots Messenger
Facebook shuts down their chatbots after AIs develop their own language to talk to each other without human input.